Nettitude Bug Bounty Platform
Protect your systems from the latest cyber threats with our unique Bug Bounty platform.
About the Programme
Nettitude runs an expert team of full-time cybersecurity professionals that are background checked and security cleared. Our specialists also abide by a strict professional code of conduct so that you can feel secure using our services.
We offer flexible Bug Bounty programmes in Hong Kong based on your organisation’s security goals. Our platform offers real-time access to our team of world-class security professionals.
How The Nettitude Bug Bounty Platform Works
Bug Bounties and Penetration Tests are typically used together to maximise security posture. Here’s how it’s done.
Understanding Your Objectives
High Quality Testing by Security Cleared Experts
Get Notified Your Way
A Dedicated Platform
The vulnerabilities we identify in your systems are reported on through our always-on Bug Bounty platform.
- Each vulnerability is rated according to its CVSSv3 score. We provide the vector string so you can see exactly how we arrived at a given score.
- We provide an impact statement, a walkthrough of exploitation, screenshots, reproduction instructions, and remediation guidance.
- You can view vulnerability details on our platform with the option to export as CSV or PDF.
- Ask unlimited questions about each vulnerability and its remediation. We provide full support throughout each vulnerability’s lifecycle.
- Get unlimited retesting of each identified vulnerability for the maximum assurance that each has been thoroughly remediated.
- You can access vulnerability statistics over time.
With Nettitude’s Bug Bounty platform, you can expect:
- Access to a qualified team of security cleared cybersecurity professionals.
- Vulnerability findings that no other programme will reveal.
- Access to the same risk management controls we’ve developed over 20 years of offensive security engagements.
- The ability to cover systems traditional Bug Bounty programmes can’t, e.g. internal systems.
- Real time and interactive access to our team and vulnerability findings via our online Bug Bounty platform.
- Platform integration with third-party tools such as Jira and ServiceNow.
- Executive reporting via reports and periodic debriefs.
- Expert programme managers, all of whom have years of full-time security experience.
- Well curated and high-quality findings. No being overwhelmed with false positives here!
- A low management fee. Our focus is on quality output.
- Free assistance with vendor vulnerability disclosure using our experienced advisory team.
- Free retesting of findings. We will support you with our expert knowledge and keep retesting until the vulnerability is resolved.
As global cybersecurity leaders, we have the privilege of engaging with key organisations around the globe including those in Hong Kong. We understand their priorities and objectives and aim to build trust in our initial interactions with any organisation.
We encourage our team of cybersecurity professionals to continue developing their technical skills and to stay up to date on emerging cyber trends. Consequently, at Nettitude we invest in research and innovation initiatives. Vulnerability research and offensive security software development is part of our DNA. We share our findings through conferences, training and webinars, research reports, and whitepapers.
We are trusted to conduct Penetration Testing against government systems, critical national infrastructure, core global financial systems, and more. Nettitude is renowned for conducting months-long simulated attacks against central banks around the world and we bring that skill and attention to detail to our Bug Bounty platform.
To find out more about the Nettitude Bug Bounty platform, please contact us to arrange a demo.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Nettitude Bug Bounty Programme
What is a bug bounty?
Bug bounties and penetration tests can work in tandem to protect you from prospective cyberattackers. A bug bounty is typically a reward offered to someone who identifies an error or vulnerability in your system. Rather than opening your system to ‘hunters’ with no experience of your system, the Nettitude bug bounty programme facilitates interactions between your organisation and our security vetted cybersecurity experts.
Why use bug bounty testing?
A bug bounty test done through the Nettitude bug bounty programme allows you to access vulnerabilities in real-time, before your next penetration test. Since this type of testing focuses on depth over breadth, you can discover deeply buried bugs that other tests would overlook. Through our programme, you are connected with a wide range of cybersecurity experts who can offer a fresh approach to your system’s security. This approach lets you control the scope and testing budget directly as you only pay for the vulnerabilities our experts discover.
How can I protect my organisation from data breaches?
It can be devastating for an organisation to experience a data breach. Not only is your data compromised, but your reputation is threatened. Nettitude advises incorporating some basic security measures in your workplace to limit your exposure to threat actors. Setting up strong passwords, using an effective authentication configuration, and training your staff to report suspicious behaviour can have a huge impact on the security of your data.
Get a free quote
speak to our experts