PCI DSS GAP ASSESSMENT
Any business involved with payment card data needs to ensure that this data is adequately protected. This is achieved through the application of PCI DSS. However, PCI DSS is often seen as being very complicated and difficult to achieve, and maintain.
Nettitude can streamline the PCI DSS compliance process for you by delivering a Gap Assessment, including a tailored roadmap for your business to achieve compliance. A Nettitude PCI DSS Gap Assessment will:
- Improve your understanding of your business’ requirements to become PCI DSS compliant
- Include mentoring for your team by highly knowledgeable, experienced Information Security Specialists within the QSA field
- Include SMART objectives
- Enable cost-effective decision making for your business around PCI DSS compliance
- Align with your business strategy
Looking For a Professional PCI DSS Consultancy?
The increase in consumer use of payment cards to make purchases has increased the need for businesses to ensure that they can accept payment card purchases. However, this changing appeal for the increasing use of payment card data has increased the appeal from criminal elements to exploit any potential vulnerabilities. “If you lose card data and you are not PCI DSS compliant, you could incur Card Scheme fines for the loss of this data. You may also be liable for the fraud losses incurred against these cards and the operational costs associated with replacing the accounts. Your customers may also not want to do further business with you” (Source: The UK cards association).
Actions As Part Of a Nettitude Gap Assessment:
- Mentoring by highly knowledgeable, experienced and skilled Information Security Specialists, within the QSA field.
- A business-focused consultative approach, investigating ‘front end’ and ‘back-end’ operations, which support payment card operations.
- Identification of scope, card data flows, assets, payment channels, applicable controls, etc.
- Comprehensive evaluations of supporting systems, operations, policies/procedures, documents, etc.
- Interviews with key support personnel.
- Provide comprehensive advice, enabling informed decision-making processes.
- A road map to compliance.
Frequently Asked Questions about Data Privacy Security
What is an incident response policy?
An Incident response plan or policy is a process you create before you experience a cyberattack. This is so that your team has a procedure to follow when you do experience a data breach. Nettitude follows the CREST Cybersecurity Incident Response process which is broken down into 3 phases: preparation, response, and follow up. Having a breach plan gives you the confidence to quickly nullify any threat to your data privacy security.
Why is data privacy security important?
Although it has always been important, the implications and need for higher security are coming into play now that technology is indispensable to everyday life. Using apps, browsing websites, and shopping online are all examples of how your data will be stored and managed online. For organisations today, the threat of cyber theft is a pertinent one. Having comprehensive data privacy plans in place can reduce and mitigate the risks of such events.
Does Nettitude practice sustainability?
As a company with a global footprint, sustainability is an area of importance to us. We are a registered ‘Investor in People’ organisation. Taking a cue from ISO 14001, we have strong sustainability practices put in place. Our organisation also hires fairly and equally, across gender and race. By working with us, you can rest assured that we implement data privacy security measures with ethics at the core of our mission.
Get in touch via the form below and get a free quote from us for our Red Team Security Testing services.
Get a free quote