PCI DSS GAP ASSESSMENT
Any business involved with payment card data needs to ensure that this data is adequately protected. This is achieved through the application of PCI DSS. However, PCI DSS is often seen as being very complicated and difficult to achieve, and maintain.
Nettitude can streamline the PCI DSS compliance process for you by delivering a Gap Assessment, including a tailored roadmap for your business to achieve compliance. A Nettitude PCI DSS Gap Assessment will:
- Improve your understanding of your business’ requirements to become PCI DSS compliant
- Include mentoring for your team by highly knowledgeable, experienced Information Security Specialists within the QSA field
- Include SMART objectives
- Enable cost-effective decision making for your business around PCI DSS compliance
- Align with your business strategy
Looking For a Professional PCI DSS Consultancy?
The increase in consumer use of payment cards to make purchases has increased the need for businesses to ensure that they can accept payment card purchases. However, this changing appeal for the increasing use of payment card data has increased the appeal from criminal elements to exploit any potential vulnerabilities. “If you lose card data and you are not PCI DSS compliant, you could incur Card Scheme fines for the loss of this data. You may also be liable for the fraud losses incurred against these cards and the operational costs associated with replacing the accounts. Your customers may also not want to do further business with you” (Source: The UK cards association).
Actions As Part Of a Nettitude Gap Assessment:
- Mentoring by highly knowledgeable, experienced and skilled Information Security Specialists, within the QSA field.
- A business-focused consultative approach, investigating ‘front end’ and ‘back-end’ operations, which support payment card operations.
- Identification of scope, card data flows, assets, payment channels, applicable controls, etc.
- Comprehensive evaluations of supporting systems, operations, policies/procedures, documents, etc.
- Interviews with key support personnel.
- Provide comprehensive advice, enabling informed decision-making processes.
- A road map to compliance.
The Stages Of a Red Team Exercise
A red team exercise will be delivered in the following stages:
- STAGE 1 – Planning and Risk Workshop
- STAGE 2 – Covert Testing Period
- STAGE 3 – Detection and Response Assessment
- STAGE 4 – Strategic and Tactical Recommendations
Get a free quote