Nettitude Bug Bounty Platform
Protect your systems from the latest cyber threats with our unique Bug Bounty platform.
Nettitude runs an expert team of full-time cybersecurity professionals that are background checked and security cleared. Our specialists also abide by a strict professional code of conduct.
Run Your Bug Bounty Programme Your Way
We offer flexible Bug Bounty programmes based on the threats that your organization cares about the most. Our platform gives you real time access to our team of world class security professionals.
How The Nettitude Bug Bounty Platform Works
Bug Bounties and Penetration Tests are typically used together in order to maximize security posture. Both approaches provide assurance in a complementary manner, as follows.
Understanding Your Objectives
The very first thing we do is take the time to understand your security objectives. Nettitude’s specialists design a threat led Bug Bounty program that will meet those objectives. This strong foundation ensures maximum return on your Bug Bounty program.
High Quality Testing by Security Cleared Experts
The security testing is done by our large team of regularly background checked professionals, while the program is managed by an experienced Bug Bounty Program manager. These two entities work together to ensure that every finding is rigorously quality controlled, objectively measured, and promptly published.
Get Notified Your Way
You’ll also have access to our fine-grained notification controls. Do you want an SMS and email alert if we find a critical vulnerability at 3am? We can do that. Alternatively, you may decide that a medium vulnerability can wait until business hours, and the alert can be sent by just email instead. It’s all up to you.
A Dedicated Platform
Of course, we don’t just throw vulnerabilities at you and hope for the best. We interact with you via our Bug Bounty platform as much as you need. We’ll work with you until you’re confident in your remediation approach – free of charge. Once you’ve remediated a vulnerability, we’ll thoroughly retest it and confirm that your fix was successful – free of charge. If we find a vulnerability in vendor supplied software, we can leverage our mature coordinated disclosure team to ensure that the vendor issues a patch in a timely manner – free of charge.
Finally, we provide an executive reporting and debrief service, provided by a Senior Security Tester. This typically happens at the end of your Bug Bounty program or on a periodic basis; whichever makes the most sense for your organization. We understand that security posture is much wider than the sum of technical vulnerabilities, and we bring that knowledge and experience to your executive team in a personalised manner.
The vulnerabilities we identify in your systems are reported on through our always-on Bug Bounty platform.
You can expect each vulnerability to be reported and handled as follows:
- Rigorous vulnerability verification and quality assurance prior to release.
- Each vulnerability is rated according to its CVSSv3 score. We provide the vector string so that you can see exactly how we arrived at a given score.
- We provide an impact statement, a walkthrough of exploitation, screenshots, reproduction instructions, and remediation guidance.
- View vulnerability details on our platform with the option to export as CSV or PDF.
- Ask unlimited questions about each vulnerability and its remediation. We provide full support throughout each vulnerability’s lifecycle.
- Get unlimited retesting of each vulnerability identified for maximum assurance that each has been thoroughly remediated.
- View vulnerability statistics over time.
With Nettitude’s Bug Bounty platform, you can expect:
- Access to a highly skilled team of security cleared security professionals
- Vulnerability findings that no other program will reveal
- The same risk management controls we’ve developed over 20 years of offensive security engagements
- The ability to cover systems traditional Bug Bounty programs can’t, e.g. internal systems
- Real time and interactive access to our team and vulnerability findings via our online Bug Bounty platform
- Platform integration with third party tools such as Jira and ServiceNow
- Executive reporting via reports and periodic debriefs
- Expert program managers, all of whom have years of full-time security experience
- Well curated and high-quality findings. No being overwhelmed with false positives here!
- A low management fee. Our focus is on quality output
- Free assistance with vendor vulnerability disclosure using our experienced advisory team
- Free retesting of findings – we will support you with our expert knowledge and keep retesting until the vulnerability has been remediated
Why choose Nettitude?
Our trusted team of cybersecurity professionals spend years honing their skills. Research and innovation are core to that process. Vulnerability research and offensive security software development is part of who we are. We share our work through conferences, training and webinars, research reports and authentic whitepapers.
We are trusted to conduct Penetration Testing against government systems, critical national infrastructure, core global financial systems, and more. Nettitude are renowned for conducting month’s long simulated attacks against central banks around the world. We bring that package to our Bug Bounty platform.
Request A Free Quote