NETWORK MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Network Management Service provides a management, monitoring and support service to our customer’s core network devices. Providing a 24/7 support desk, they will deal with incident resolution and technical support to issues raised by the customer. We will implement monitoring tools into the customer’s environment and Alerts/Events will be generated by these tools in the event of any outage or environmental condition failure. Remote firmware upgrades can be performed and configuration changes can also be included in the service.
All available up to 24x7x365, with the assurance our service is underpinned by industry standard SLA’s, service management and reporting.
• Ownership of the ongoing management of Network & Security infrastructure
• 24/7 monitoring and support
• Hotfix and patch updates
• Threat management updates
• Vendor Vulnerability management
• Change control verification
• Health and availability monitoring (SNMP/netflow data analysis)
• Experienced staff with years in network design, configuration and support
• Best practice advice, installation and ongoing configuration assistance
• Expert response and remediation advice where required
Problem And Solution
Networks are becoming increasingly complex to deploy and manage. Our Consultants and Network Engineers are highly skilled and ensure security best practice is maintained throughout your network; whether that’s a new deployment or the evolution of a legacy estate.
Our Managed Network Solutions connect your business with customers, suppliers and partners according to your changing business needs. Our Network has security at its core, and solutions that enable you to integrate technologies like Cloud, SD-WAN and Collaboration services.
The adoption of Cloud and SD-WAN is transforming networks, with innovative, software-defined technologies, analytics and automation. This journey can be complex with many options and business decisions. Our agnostic consultative approach helps customers with this transformation journey.
About The Service
Our fully managed network solution, ensures you network is monitored 24/7 from our NOC, supported by skilled engineers and consultants.
The service can be provided across a varying array of network vendors, technologies and environments and the below list is not exhaustive:
• Layer 2 Switches
• Layer 3 Switches
• Multiple Vendors – Cisco, Meraki, HP, Juniper, Fortinet
Nettitude’s team of expert Consultants and Network Engineers are continually involved in a number of high-profile projects involving network design and configuration, in which our teams have worked with a variety of clients, from SME’s, through to UK and US industry leaders.
In addition, the Nettitude team uphold to the highest qualification standards, in which we strive to share our knowledge and continuously pursue professional accreditations.
Please contact our SNS team to request a free initial scoping call.
The Stages Of a Red Team Exercise
A red team exercise will be delivered in the following stages:
- STAGE 1 – Planning and Risk Workshop
- STAGE 2 – Covert Testing Period
- STAGE 3 – Detection and Response Assessment
- STAGE 4 – Strategic and Tactical Recommendations
Get a free quote