Introducing Nettitude’s Brand New Bug Bounty Platform
Nettitude launch a new Bug Bounty service to augment its existing portfolio of cybersecurity assurance services.
Nettitude have announced a new Bug Bounty service that provides an easy and cost-effective way for organisations to ensure their security defences are optimised. The service provides a way for security conscious organisations to run their own Bug Bounty programme, which leverages Nettitude’s team of highly skilled and background checked security professionals.
“Traditional Bug Bounty programmes have long presented challenges to clients regarding the motivation and ethics of a crowd-sourced community. Nettitude is excited to be able to provide solutions to our clients that will augment their cybersecurity programmes with continuous assurance options that are serviced by an accredited, verified, trusted team of experts,” says Karen Bolton, CEO at Nettitude. “It will enable our clients to have the best choices available to manage their constantly changing cyber landscape.”
Chris Oakley, VP of Technical Services in the Americas, also comments:
Our team consists of the most capable and experienced security professionals in the industry. Having access to their skills on a continuous basis is a great way for any organisation to bolster its security posture. They’re able to safely identify difficult to find and high impact vulnerabilities in critical production systems”.
Features and benefits of Nettitude’s Bug Bounty service include:
- All bug hunters are regularly background checked and fully known to Nettitude.
- Gain access to a highly skilled bug hunting team consisting of professional Penetration Testers, Red Teamers, and Research & Developers.
- Uses the same risk management controls that are applied to testing production systems belonging to central government, central banks, critical national infrastructure, and more.
- Provides continuous assurance to uncover newly introduced and difficult to discover vulnerabilities.
- Operates via an online platform designed to ensure effective and efficient Bug Bounty programme operation.
- Only pay when vulnerabilities are found. Additionally, low platform fees, free coordinated vulnerability disclosure service, free retesting, and a free dedicated programme manager.
Nettitude’s Bug Bounty service will be available starting March 2021. For more information on the Bug Bounty service, visit https://www.nettitude.com/us/bug-bounty-platform/
About Nettitude: Founded in 2003, as an industry thought leader, Nettitude aspires to lead the way in cybersecurity and technical assurance, on a global scale. Whilst many cybersecurity measures are reactive to emerging threats, Nettitude believes in proactively working with clients to put in place effective measures that improve business’s security posture.
Nettitude provide a range of award-winning cybersecurity services including Penetration Testing, Security Risk and Consulting, Compliance Management, Incident Response, Training, Managed Security Services, Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Research.