PCI DSS GAP ASSESSMENT
Any business involved with payment card data needs to ensure that this data is adequately protected. This is achieved through the application of PCI DSS, however, PCI DSS is often seen as being very complicated and difficult to achieve, and maintain.
Request a free quote
LOOKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL PCI DSS CONSULTANCY?
The increase consumer use of payment cards to make purchases has increased the need for businesses to ensure that they are able to accept payment card purchases. However, this changing appeal for the increasing use of payment card data have increased the appeal from criminal elements, to exploit any potential vulnerabilities. “If you lose card data and you are not PCI DSS compliant you could incur Card Scheme fines for the loss of this data and may be liable for the fraud losses incurred against these cards and the operational costs associated with replacing the accounts. Your customers may also not want to do further business with you” (Source: The UK cards association).
- Alignment with business strategy
- Improved experience
- Improved understanding
- Mentoring support
- SMART objectives
- Cost effective decision making
Actions as part of a Nettitude gap assessment
- Mentoring by highly knowledgeable, experienced and skilled Information Security Specialists, within the QSA field.
- A business focused consultative approach, investigating ‘front end’ and ‘back-end’ operations, which support payment card operations.
- Identification of scope, card data flows, assets, payment channels, applicable controls, etc.
- Comprehensive evaluations of supporting systems, operations, policies/procedures, documents, etc.
- Interviews with key support personnel.
- Provide comprehensive advice, enabling informed decision making processes.
- A road map to compliance.