Information Security Consultant
Calling experienced GRC practitioners!
We are looking for a high performing individual to join our expanding GRC team. Our team delivers complex engagements for a host of large and unique clients. If you’re motivated by variety and having a high impact in the work you deliver, this role is for you.
As a minimum, you will:
- Be a current QSA who has completed multiple on site PCI DSS assessments and signed a number of ROCs for SAQ D merchants and service providers.
- Have the ability to obtain security clearance equivalent to T1 background investigation or higher.
- Have experience in a consulting role.
It’s not all PCI work, though! The following skills and experience would also be of great value:
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Business Continuity
Successful candidates will be:
- experienced in their field
- high performers
- quick learners
- passionate about cyber security
Candidates must be eligible to work full time in the USA. Nettitude HQ for North America is in New York City, however remote workers may apply.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please send the following information to email@example.com:
• A brief covering letter or email, detailing your reasons for applying and your short to medium term career goals
• An up to date copy of your resume
“Nettitude Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic predisposition, gender information, or carrier status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.”