LRQA Nettitude Bug Bounty Platform
Protect your systems from the latest cyber threats with our unique Bug Bounty platform.
LRQA Nettitude runs an expert team of full-time cybersecurity professionals that are background checked and security cleared. Our specialists also abide by a strict professional code of conduct.
Run your Bug Bounty programme your way.
We offer flexible Bug Bounty programmes based on the threats that your organisation cares about the most. Our platform gives you real time access to our team of world class security professionals.
How The LRQA Nettitude Bug Bounty Platform Works
Bug Bounties and Penetration Tests are typically used together in order to maximise security posture. Both approaches provide assurance in a complementary manner, as follows.
Understanding your objectives
High Quality Testing by Security Cleared Experts
Get Notified Your Way
A Dedicated Platform
The vulnerabilities we identify in your systems are reported on through our always-on Bug Bounty platform.
You can expect each vulnerability to be reported and handled as follows:
- Rigorous vulnerability verification and quality assurance prior to release.
- Each vulnerability is rated according to its CVSSv3 score. We provide the vector string so that you can see exactly how we arrived at a given score.
- We provide an impact statement, a walkthrough of exploitation, screenshots, reproduction instructions, and remediation guidance.
- View vulnerability details on our platform with the option to export as CSV or PDF.
- Ask unlimited questions about each vulnerability and its remediation. We provide full support throughout each vulnerability’s lifecycle.
- Get unlimited retesting of each vulnerability identified for maximum assurance that each has been thoroughly remediated.
- View vulnerability statistics over time.
Why LRQA Nettitude
With LRQA Nettitude’s Bug Bounty platform, you can expect:
- Access to a highly skilled team of security cleared security professionals.
- Vulnerability findings that no other programme will reveal.
- The same risk management controls we’ve developed over 20 years of offensive security engagements.
- The ability to cover systems traditional Bug Bounty programmes can’t, e.g. internal systems.
- Real time and interactive access to our team and vulnerability findings via our online Bug Bounty platform.
- Platform integration with third party tools such as Jira and ServiceNow.
- Executive reporting via reports and periodic debriefs.
- Expert programme managers, all of whom have years of full-time security experience.
- Well curated and high-quality findings. No being overwhelmed with false positives here!
- A low management fee. Our focus is on quality output.
- Free assistance with vendor vulnerability disclosure using our experienced advisory team.
- Free retesting of findings. We will support you with our expert knowledge and keep retesting until the vulnerability has been remediated.
As world class cybersecurity leaders, we have the privilege of engaging with key organisations around the globe. We understand their priorities and objectives and aim to build trust in our initial interactions with any organisation.
Our trusted team of cybersecurity professionals spend years honing their skills. Research and innovation are core to that process. Vulnerability research and offensive security software development is part of who we are. We share our work through conferences, training and webinars, research reports and authentic whitepapers.
We are trusted to conduct Penetration Testing against government systems, critical national infrastructure, core global financial systems, and more. LRQA Nettitude are renowned for conducting month’s long simulated attacks against central banks around the world. We bring that package to our Bug Bounty platform.
Get a free quote
speak to our experts