Our business is founded on excellence
– cyber security expertise and continuous innovation. Over the years we have developed the tools, systems and benefits that cement our expertise which has, in turn, made us the kind of place that no one wants to leave. How does that look today, for our current employees?
- The work – Cutting edge engagements across all industries and geographical locations. From investigating advanced cyber crime to the next ransomware detected by our SOC – we see it all!
- Your career – Multiple career progression paths. We do not put people into boxes. The hard ceiling is set only by your ambitions, dedication, and abilities.
- Work/life balance – No one enjoys doing the same thing week in, week out. For that reason, we have developed internal tools and business processes that guarantee variety and balance
- Development – we love learning, and make sure that we find time for professional development. This is not just about collecting certifications and attending training courses – gaining and sharing knowledge in new areas is vital. These do not always have to be directly related to your “day job”, in fact we actively encourage developing knowledge in new and exciting domains. Our Consultants attend eight “Clinic Days” per year, an internal conference, where we get together, in a red vs blue team type experience, conduct competitive Threat Hunts, and debate the latest industry hot topics with an annual NettiCon Conference, an internal conference for all technical teams to learn and share.
- Leading – our managers exist to lead their teams to excel. You will be encouraged to act on your own initiative, carve your own path and ultimately deliver value to clients. We also invest in this excellence: individual employees, client-facing consultants and our managerial and executive leaders.
- Take the lead – innovating new products, reaching out to new markets, collaborating with other teams – use your instinct and make it happen; if you want to do something, we always try to make it happen.
- Widen influence – enjoy blogging or public speaking? Our team is committed to getting involved in industry discussions. We make time to attend leading industry external conferences, and get involved in the Infosec community
We have spent time pin-pointing what we collectively believe in and four strong values-based themes emerged, demonstrating who we are and guiding our thoughts and actions:
We respect one another, act kindly and ethically
We grow ourselves and others to reach our full potential
We expand our collective knowledge, our business and lead our sector
We get results, delivering quality and excellence for our clients and ourselves
What are we looking for?
Whether you will increase our cyber excellence, reach out to and impress our clients or offer vital support, you must be full of enthusiasm for your skills and this industry, demonstrating a proactive attitude to our mission. The ability to communicate and engage with clients at both a technical and business level is essential.
We offer a focused and flexible working environment where teamwork, collaboration and training are encouraged alongside delivering outstanding service to our clients.
A wider interest in security outside your core area is important too. We are looking for true cyber security evangelists to join our team and encourage cross-skilling.
If you have an interest in cyber security at any level, but in particular in penetration testing and system assurance, threat intelligence and data analytics, incident response, malware, reverse engineering, host/network based investigations, security technologies, secure architecture, compliance (PCI, ISO, CLAS, HIPAA, etc.), audit and consultancy or R&D – give us a call.
Note: Security Clearance (SC) will be required as part of all these roles. In return, we offer a competitive basic salary and a benefits package that includes:
- Performance based bonus scheme
- 25 days’ Annual leave plus statutory holidays
- Pension scheme
- Funded and accredited training
- Financial support for continuous professional development
- Coaching and mentoring guide to support CPD
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for any of these positions. All applications will be formally acknowledged.
For employment verification or other HR related inquiries, please contact HRadmin@nettitude.com
And listen to our employees share their experiences of Nettitude in their own words.
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM